BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
Bromo Midnight Tour is BROMO TOUR from Surabaya or Malang in midnight directly to Bromo without stay overnight in any hotel in Bromo area. This nightly departure tour form Surabaya, BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR is very suggested for you when you are in Surabaya. BROMO TOUR will offer you an adventure and exciting experiences to visit Mt. Bromo (the most active volcano in Java Island ). BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR is the most simple and cheaper tour package is the best solution to visit Mrt Bromo . Up grade our experience more, Bromo Midnight tour could be combined with IJEN TOUR tour to visit IJEN CRATER in East Java.
Why Bromo Midnight Tour have to ?
- You have no time to stay overnight.
- Suitable during high session period from July to August, or December to January.
- Not depend to room hotels availability, during public holiday period where the room hotels in Bromo are fully booked and there clean hotels room available.
- Your arrival at evening at Surabaya at Surabaya airport or Surabaya Gubeng Train Station
- Not a sharing Tour but lower cost tour package than other tour packages as you no need to stay overnight in Bromo.
- Nightly departure with tour duration only 12 hours.
- This tour could be combined with other tour.
Bromo Midnight Tour itinerary is as followed:
At 24.00pm pick up from your hotel, train station or airport and leaving from Surabaya, at midnight directly to Probolinggo Regency visiting Mt. Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the main caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
03.00 AM Take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks (2.770 m) to enjoy the sunrise and see the most fantastic panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels,
05.00 AM You allow to enjoy the sunrise and and the panoramic view of Mt Bromo and Mt Semeru that will appear gradually. Going back to sea sand by riding a horse or walk to the foot of Mt. Bromo about 1.5 km/25 minute.
06.00 AM We’ll passing through the Sand Sea and climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
08.00 AM Going back to Cemorolawang village to have breakfast at restaurant of local hotel, and take a rest for a while before going back to Surabaya approximately 3,5 hours driving.
11.00 AM arrive at Surabaya transfer back to hotel, or train station in Surabaya
13.00 AM End of the journey.
Tour include :
- Transport with air conditioned coach
- Mountain Ranger (Local English Speaking Tour guide)
- Breakfast at local restaurant in Bromo
- Jeep 4×4 to climb up to Penanjakan Peak
- Entrances fees
- All personal expenses
- Riding horse
Total Price :
We quote Bromo Midnight Tour price based on private tour (not share with other people) in very reasonable without hidden cost as followed:
for details please contact us!